- View Full Item
- Created Date
She was born June 26, 1876, in Laramie, Wyoming. Came to Billings in 1883. Walker Browning and Ruth Merryweather Browning were the father and mother of Mrs. Lulu McCabe and Mrs. Claudia Bivins - See Walker Browning, Billings Pioneer, Billings Gazette, February 8, 1925. She married In New York In 1909 to William McCabe who died In 1945. Mrs. Lulu B. McCabe, 73, of 417 South Twenty sixth died in early June, 1949 - See Nerve Ailment Fatal, Billings Gazette, June 4, 1949. Two children, Horace Wesley Smith of Billings and Roy A. Smith of New York City, from a former marriage. Buried at Mountview Cemetery.
- Contributing Institution
- Billings Public Library
- McCabe, Lulu.tif
- Pioneers--Montana--Yellowstone County--Billings. African Americans--Montana. McCabe, William. Browning, Walker. Browning, Ruth Merryweather
- Billings, Montana
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Rights Statement should be used for Items for which the copyright status is unknown and for which the data provider has not undertaken an effort to determine the copyright status of the work.
- Chicago citation style
- Unknown. McCabe, Lulu. 1935. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p103401pblhc/id/672. (Accessed September 19, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- Unknown, (1935) McCabe, Lulu. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p103401pblhc/id/672
- MLA citation style
- Unknown. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p103401pblhc/id/672>.