Fenske, T. G.(Theodore Gustave)
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Theodore Gustave Fenske was born in Germany on April 12, 1859. Arrived in Montana in 1883 or 1884. Married Nina J. McNaught. Nina died in 1924 - See Pioneer Woman Dies of Cancer, Billings Gazette, September 23, 1924, p. 5. Fenske was a businessman, shoemaker, undersheriff, and farmer. Fenske's building burned during the big Montana Avenue fire of July, 1894. TG Fenske died April 4, 1935 and buried at Mountview Cemetery.
- Contributing Institution
- Billings Public Library
- Fenske, T G 001.tif
- Pioneers--Montana--Yellowstone County--Billings. Shoemakers. Law enforcement officers--Montana. Farmers--Montana. Businessmen--Montana
- Billings, Montana
- Standardized Rights Statement
- The organization that has made the Item available believes that the Item is in the Public Domain under the laws of the United States, but a determination was not made as to its copyright status under the copyright laws of other countries. The Item may not be in the Public Domain under the laws of other countries. Please refer to the organization that has made the Item available for more information.
- Chicago citation style
- Unknown. Fenske, T. G.(Theodore Gustave). 1920. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p103401pblhc/id/531. (Accessed July 10, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- Unknown, (1920) Fenske, T. G.(Theodore Gustave). Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p103401pblhc/id/531
- MLA citation style
- Unknown. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p103401pblhc/id/531>.