Grand Canyon from the brink.
- View Full Item
Colorized postcard of Yellowstone National Park's Grand Canyon. The Grand Canyon of the Yellowstone is roughly 20 miles long, measured from the Upper Falls to the Tower Fall area. The canyon was formed by erosion as the Yellowstone River flowed over progressively softer, less resistant rock. Acmegraph Co. (1908-1918) A publisher of national view-cards.
- Acmegraph Co
- Contributing Institution
- Billings Public Library
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Rights Statement should be used for Items for which the copyright status is unknown and for which the data provider has not undertaken an effort to determine the copyright status of the work.
- Chicago citation style
- Acmegraph Co. Grand Canyon from the brink.. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16013coll91/id/700. (Accessed November 25, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- Acmegraph Co, Grand Canyon from the brink.. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16013coll91/id/700
- MLA citation style
- Acmegraph Co. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16013coll91/id/700>.