Homestead shack near Minnewaukan, N.D.
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Two men stand outside a homestead shack near Minnewaukan, N.D. while two men on horseback regard the photographer. A carriage is parked next to the shack. A stove pipe peeks up through the shack's roof.
- Contributing Institution
- State Historical Society of North Dakota
Carriages & coaches
- Minnewaukan (N.D.);
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Rights Statement should be used for Items for which the copyright status is unknown and for which the organization that has made the Item available has undertaken an effort to determine the copyright status of the Work. Typically, this Rights Statement is used when the organization is missing key facts essential to making an accurate copyright status determination.
- Chicago citation style
- Homestead shack near Minnewaukan, N.D.. 1890-1899. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16921.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/uw-ndshs/id/13892. (Accessed July 9, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- (1890-1899) Homestead shack near Minnewaukan, N.D.. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16921.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/uw-ndshs/id/13892
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm16921.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/uw-ndshs/id/13892>.