Indian Night. Sheridan, Wyoming Rodeo
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Postcard label: 'Indian Night. Sheridan, Wyoming Rodeo' Sheridan Rodeo events included '� traditional Indian night shows with dances by Cheyenne and Crow Indians,' - See Steeplechase Entries made, Billings Gazette, July 14, 1938.
- Contributing Institution
- Billings Public Library
- Cheyenne Indians--1930-1940
- Sheridan (Wyo.);
- Standardized Rights Statement
- Copyright Not Evaluated:The copyright and related rights status of this Item has not been evaluated. Please refer to the organization that has made the Item available for more information. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
- Chicago citation style
- Unknown. Indian Night. Sheridan, Wyoming Rodeo. 1935. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16013coll67/id/669. (Accessed May 16, 2021.)
- APA citation style
- Unknown, (1935) Indian Night. Sheridan, Wyoming Rodeo. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16013coll67/id/669
- MLA citation style
- Unknown. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16013coll67/id/669>.