Goan Motor Company
- View Full Item
- Created Date
A McIver & Cohagen project for the P.S. Goan Motor Car company on First Avenue North. Cohagen said, 'The new Goan building, with its color, Its modern treatment and Its tower has an individuality that lifts it above the commonplace.' - See an excellent description of Chandler Cohagen's architectural philosophy in 'Novel Features in New Goan Building: Cohagen Says Architecture is Modern American in Design, Special Heating Used in City for the First Time', Billings Gazette, December 19, 1926. P.S. Goan's Spanish mission style stucco home at 311 Parkhill is likely a Cohagen designed home.
- Contributing Institution
- Billings Public Library
- Billings, Montana;
- Standardized Rights Statement
- The organization that has made the Item available believes that the Item is in the Public Domain under the laws of the United States, but a determination was not made as to its copyright status under the copyright laws of other countries. The Item may not be in the Public Domain under the laws of other countries. Please refer to the organization that has made the Item available for more information.
- Chicago citation style
- Unknown. Goan Motor Company. 1926. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16013coll53/id/185. (Accessed September 25, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- Unknown, (1926) Goan Motor Company. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16013coll53/id/185
- MLA citation style
- Unknown. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16013coll53/id/185>.