Norris Geyser Basin, Yellowstone Park.
- View Full Item
Colorized postcard of Norris Geyser Basin in Yellowstone National Park. Norris Geyser Basin is the hottest, oldest, and most dynamic of Yellowstone's thermal areas. The basin is divided into two areas, Porcelain Basin and the Back Basin. The Detroit Publishing Co. 1887-1936 They produced postcards on a great variety of subjects but they are best known for their view-cards. The quality of their cards are considered some of the finest produced in America.
- Detroit Publishing Co
- Contributing Institution
- Billings Public Library
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Rights Statement should be used for Items for which the copyright status is unknown and for which the data provider has not undertaken an effort to determine the copyright status of the work.
- Chicago citation style
- Detroit Publishing Co. Norris Geyser Basin, Yellowstone Park.. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16013coll91/id/571. (Accessed July 4, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- Detroit Publishing Co, Norris Geyser Basin, Yellowstone Park.. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16013coll91/id/571
- MLA citation style
- Detroit Publishing Co. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16013coll91/id/571>.