Hunts The Enemy
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Crow portrait of Hunts The Enemy taken by Edward S. Curtis and found in The North American, Volume 4, page 58. See Short Nights of the Shadow Catcher: The Epic Life and Immortal Photographs of Edward Curtis by Timothy Egan.
- Curtis, Edward S
- Contributing Institution
- Billings Public Library
- Standardized Rights Statement
- The organization that has made the Item available believes that the Item is in the Public Domain under the laws of the United States, but a determination was not made as to its copyright status under the copyright laws of other countries. The Item may not be in the Public Domain under the laws of other countries. Please refer to the organization that has made the Item available for more information.
- Chicago citation style
- Curtis, Edward S. Hunts The Enemy. 1908. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p103401pblhc/id/855. (Accessed July 9, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- Curtis, Edward S, (1908) Hunts The Enemy. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p103401pblhc/id/855
- MLA citation style
- Curtis, Edward S. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p103401pblhc/id/855>.