- View Full Item
- Created Date
Born February 18, 1850. Arrived in Bannack in 1872. Virginia City miner. Rancher on Countryman Bottom by Park City and representative to Territorial Council. Delegate to 1889 Constitutional Convention and state senator - see Framers of Montana Constitution, Montana Standard, July 4, 1937, p. 13. Donations to Parmly Billings Library, YMCA, and YWCA. Edward died 1933. See Death Claims E. Cardwell, Billings Gazette, September 17, 1933, p.1. Buried at Mountview Cemetery. See History of Montana by Leeson. See Progressive Men of Montana. See Montana Monographs by O'Donnell.
- Contributing Institution
- Billings Public Library
- Cardwell, Edward bio.tif
- Pioneers--Montana--Yellowstone County--Billings. Bannack (Mont.) Ranchers--Montana. Montana Territory. Legislative Assembly. Council
- Billings, Montana
- Standardized Rights Statement
- The organization that has made the Item available believes that the Item is in the Public Domain under the laws of the United States, but a determination was not made as to its copyright status under the copyright laws of other countries. The Item may not be in the Public Domain under the laws of other countries. Please refer to the organization that has made the Item available for more information.
- Chicago citation style
- Unknown. Cardwell, Edward. 1885. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p103401pblhc/id/464. (Accessed July 15, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- Unknown, (1885) Cardwell, Edward. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p103401pblhc/id/464
- MLA citation style
- Unknown. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p103401pblhc/id/464>.