- View Full Item
- Created Date
Both Billings Polytechnic Institute, later Rocky Mountain College, and Eastern Montana Normal School, now MSU-Billings held classes on the second floor of the Empire building in 1929. Building was at 213 North Broadway. Stark Millinery, Billings Electric Supply, Siegels Market, and Piggly Wiggly occupied the main floors in 1930-1931.
- Contributing Institution
- Billings Public Library
- Billings, Montana;
- Standardized Rights Statement
- The organization that has made the Item available believes that the Item is in the Public Domain under the laws of the United States, but a determination was not made as to its copyright status under the copyright laws of other countries. The Item may not be in the Public Domain under the laws of other countries. Please refer to the organization that has made the Item available for more information.
- Chicago citation style
- Unknown. Empire Building. 1930. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16013coll53/id/180. (Accessed September 19, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- Unknown, (1930) Empire Building. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16013coll53/id/180
- MLA citation style
- Unknown. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16013coll53/id/180>.