Eaton Metal Products Company
- View Full Item
The Albert N. Eaton Metal company of Omaha and Denver first entered Montana at Great Falls in 1928. They manufactured oil tanks of various types - See 'Steel Plant to Open Here in Sixty Days', Billings Gazette, September 25, 1929. Built along 2 acres of land at 5th Avenue and North 18th, the plant would also manufacture steel culverts. The building was sound-proofed.
- Contributing Institution
- Billings Public Library
- Billings, Montana;
- Standardized Rights Statement
- The organization that has made the Item available believes that the Item is in the Public Domain under the laws of the United States, but a determination was not made as to its copyright status under the copyright laws of other countries. The Item may not be in the Public Domain under the laws of other countries. Please refer to the organization that has made the Item available for more information.
- Chicago citation style
- Unknown. Eaton Metal Products Company. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16013coll53/id/186. (Accessed September 25, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- Unknown, Eaton Metal Products Company. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16013coll53/id/186
- MLA citation style
- Unknown. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16013coll53/id/186>.