Prickett, Dr. O. B. (Orson)
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Worked at a wagon and carriage factory at Kirksville, Missouri in the early 1890s - he was a medical student at the time. He married Mary Emma Townsend in 1891. Their two children, Everett and Henry, died before them. He is listed in Progressive Men of Montana as a Doctor of Osteopathy. He served as Postmaster at the Billings post office. He died January, 1937. Mrs. Prickett died March 23, 1930.
- Contributing Institution
- Billings Public Library
- Prickett, Dr. O.B. (Orson).tif
- Pioneers--Montana--Yellowstone County. Prickett, Orson B. Townsend, Mary Emma. Physicians--Montana. Postmasters--Montana
- Billings, Montana
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Rights Statement should be used for Items for which the copyright status is unknown and for which the data provider has not undertaken an effort to determine the copyright status of the work.
- Chicago citation style
- Unknown. Prickett, Dr. O. B. (Orson). 1925. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p103401pblhc/id/745. (Accessed July 15, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- Unknown, (1925) Prickett, Dr. O. B. (Orson). Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p103401pblhc/id/745
- MLA citation style
- Unknown. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p103401pblhc/id/745>.