Beartooth Highway (US212) Sequence 17
- View Full Item
Beartooth Highway (US212) Wyoming side - heading down from the plateau; visible in distance at right - Pilot Peak (R) and Index Peak (L). Probably 1939-40.
- Contributing Institution
- Billings Public Library
- US Highway 212; Montana; Wyoming
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Rights Statement should be used for Items for which the copyright status is unknown and for which the data provider has not undertaken an effort to determine the copyright status of the work.
- Chicago citation style
- Beartooth Highway (US212) Sequence 17. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16013coll91/id/365. (Accessed July 6, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- Beartooth Highway (US212) Sequence 17. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16013coll91/id/365
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16013coll91/id/365>.