Homestead farm, western North Dakota
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Two women hold onto a cow and horse on a homestead, likely in western North Dakota. Two men stand with a team of horses and a saddled horse. The homestead shack, animal buildings, a haystack, and a cat and dog complete the scene.
- Contributing Institution
- State Historical Society of North Dakota
- North Dakota
- Photographic prints
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Rights Statement should be used for Items for which the copyright status is unknown and for which the organization that has made the Item available has undertaken an effort to determine the copyright status of the Work. Typically, this Rights Statement is used when the organization is missing key facts essential to making an accurate copyright status determination.
- Chicago citation style
- Homestead farm, western North Dakota. 1900-1909. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16921.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/uw-ndshs/id/13855. (Accessed July 8, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- (1900-1909) Homestead farm, western North Dakota. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16921.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/uw-ndshs/id/13855
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm16921.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/uw-ndshs/id/13855>.