Boothill Cemetery, Billings
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Coulson / Boothill Cemetery 1899. Earliest known photo of the Coulson cemetery. Back says: 'Boot Hill East of Billings. 52 marked graves, 4 rows of 13 each.' See Boot Hill Grave Yard: By An Old Timer, The Montanan, July, 1908. See That Word 'Liar' Started Boothill, First Graveyard, Billings Gazette, June 30, 1927. See Veteran Editor Tells Pioneers about Boothill, Billings Gazette, March 1, 1931.
- Lipp Photo
- Contributing Institution
- Billings Public Library
- Billings, Montana;
- Standardized Rights Statement
- The organization that has made the Item available believes that the Item is in the Public Domain under the laws of the United States, but a determination was not made as to its copyright status under the copyright laws of other countries. The Item may not be in the Public Domain under the laws of other countries. Please refer to the organization that has made the Item available for more information.
- Chicago citation style
- Lipp Photo. Boothill Cemetery, Billings. 1899. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16013coll53/id/77. (Accessed July 13, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- Lipp Photo, (1899) Boothill Cemetery, Billings. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16013coll53/id/77
- MLA citation style
- Lipp Photo. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16013coll53/id/77>.