- View Full Item
- Created Date
Photo identified as The Storm. Crow tipis with threatening sky. Photo by Richard Throssel. Richard Throssel (1882�1933) was a photographer, who lived in Billings, who documented life on the Crow Reservation at the beginning of the 20th century. See Crow Indian Photographer: The Work of Richard Throssel by Peggy Albright (Author) , Joanna Cohan Scherer (Foreword) , Jr. Old Coyote Barney , Mardell Hogan Plainfeather and Dean Curtis Bear Claw.
- Throssel, Richard
- Contributing Institution
- Billings Public Library
- Crow Indian Reservation, Montana
- Standardized Rights Statement
- The organization that has made the Item available believes that the Item is in the Public Domain under the laws of the United States, but a determination was not made as to its copyright status under the copyright laws of other countries. The Item may not be in the Public Domain under the laws of other countries. Please refer to the organization that has made the Item available for more information.
- Chicago citation style
- Throssel, Richard. Crow Tipis. 1910. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16013coll53/id/22. (Accessed July 8, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- Throssel, Richard, (1910) Crow Tipis. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16013coll53/id/22
- MLA citation style
- Throssel, Richard. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16013coll53/id/22>.