Hiber, W. H. with horse
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Born in LaSalle, Illinois, April 17, 1866 or 1869, son of August and Jane Hiber. Came to Montana from Topeka, Kansas about 1899. Emma Jones Hiber was granted a divorce from her husband, W. H. Hiber in December 1907, and awarded custody of the five minor children. W. H. Hiber converted to non-Irrigated farming of winter wheat in 1908. Farmed just east of Laurel. Erse H. Hiber, a son, died in the Yale Oil Fire, July, 1935. His former wife, Mrs. Emma Jones Hiber, died while on a visit to Seattle in 1944 . William H. Hiber died February of 1948 at age 81. See Laurel's Story: A Montana Heritage by Johnston.
- Contributing Institution
- Billings Public Library
- Hiber, W. H. with horse.tif
- Billings, Montana
- Standardized Rights Statement
- The organization that has made the Item available believes that the Item is in the Public Domain under the laws of the United States, but a determination was not made as to its copyright status under the copyright laws of other countries. The Item may not be in the Public Domain under the laws of other countries. Please refer to the organization that has made the Item available for more information.
- Chicago citation style
- Unknown. Hiber, W. H. with horse. 1900. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p103401pblhc/id/635. (Accessed September 28, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- Unknown, (1900) Hiber, W. H. with horse. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p103401pblhc/id/635
- MLA citation style
- Unknown. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p103401pblhc/id/635>.