WHICH ONE WOULD YOU BET ON?134
- View Full Item
- Created Date
The safety posters were designed and printed specifically for the safety department of the Anaconda Copper Mining Company. Unique by creator and location, the posters are a treasure to the city of Butte and the state of Montana. Throughout his career, John Powers created a number of memorable pieces for the company.
- Powers, John J
- Contributing Institution
- World Museum of Mining
- Butte, Montana
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use. For other uses you need to obtain permission from the rights-holder(s).a
- Chicago citation style
- Powers, John J. WHICH ONE WOULD YOU BET ON?,134. 1960. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16013coll42/id/356. (Accessed May 30, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- Powers, John J, (1960) WHICH ONE WOULD YOU BET ON?,134. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16013coll42/id/356
- MLA citation style
- Powers, John J. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16013coll42/id/356>.