- View Full Item
- Created Date
Tree burial scaffold of a Gros Ventre relative on the Fort Belknap Reservation. This image from an album donated by Hugh Galusha at the Montana Historical Society.
- Contributing Institution
- Billings Public Library
- Fort Belknap Indian Reservation (Mont.)--1920
Gros Ventre Indians (Montana)--1920
- Standardized Rights Statement
- The organization that has made the Item available believes that the Item is in the Public Domain under the laws of the United States, but a determination was not made as to its copyright status under the copyright laws of other countries. The Item may not be in the Public Domain under the laws of other countries. Please refer to the organization that has made the Item available for more information.
- Chicago citation style
- Unknown. Tree burial. 1920. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16013coll53/id/57. (Accessed September 19, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- Unknown, (1920) Tree burial. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16013coll53/id/57
- MLA citation style
- Unknown. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16013coll53/id/57>.