Great Fountain Geyser, Lower Geyser Basin, Yellowstone Park.
- View Full Item
Colorized postcard of the Great fountain Geyser in the Lower Geyser Basin, Yellowstone National Park. Great Fountain Geyser has one of the prettiest settings of any geyser in the Park. Its vent is located in the middle of a pool, which itself is terraced, with numerous bands and archipelagos of geyserite. The geyser erupts every 9 to 15 hours and is known as one of the most predictable geysers in the park. The Detroit Publishing Co. 1887-1936 They produced postcards on a great variety of subjects but they are best known for their view-cards. The quality of their cards are considered some of the finest produced in America.
- Detroit Publishing Co
- Contributing Institution
- Billings Public Library
- Standardized Rights Statement
- Copyright Not Evaluated:The copyright and related rights status of this Item has not been evaluated. Please refer to the organization that has made the Item available for more information. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
- Chicago citation style
- Detroit Publishing Co. Great Fountain Geyser, Lower Geyser Basin, Yellowstone Park.. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16013coll91/id/514. (Accessed May 6, 2021.)
- APA citation style
- Detroit Publishing Co, Great Fountain Geyser, Lower Geyser Basin, Yellowstone Park.. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16013coll91/id/514
- MLA citation style
- Detroit Publishing Co. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16013coll91/id/514>.