Parmly Billings Library spiral staircase
- View Full Item
- Created Date
The new library building was dedicated on May 25, 1969. Shirley Hake was the Library Director during the transition from the Parmly Billings Memorial Library building on Montana Avenue to the Billings Hardware Company building on North Broadway. The new library was named the Billings Public Library and then the Billings City-County Library, until being renamed the Parmly Billings Library in 1976 - See 'Parmly Back in Library Name', Billings Gazette, April 30, 1976. This building was torn down in 2014, when the new Billings Public Library was constructed on the corner of North 28th and 6th Avenue North. The two buildings stood side by side for most of 2014.
- Contributing Institution
- Billings Public Library
- Billings, Montana;
- Standardized Rights Statement
- The organization that has made the Item available believes that the Item is in the Public Domain under the laws of the United States, but a determination was not made as to its copyright status under the copyright laws of other countries. The Item may not be in the Public Domain under the laws of other countries. Please refer to the organization that has made the Item available for more information.
- Chicago citation style
- Unknown. Parmly Billings Library spiral staircase. 1970. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16013coll53/id/258. (Accessed September 19, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- Unknown, (1970) Parmly Billings Library spiral staircase. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16013coll53/id/258
- MLA citation style
- Unknown. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16013coll53/id/258>.