130 J.W. Beeson RidesStrip_079_C_J.W. Beeson 600_final
- View Full Item
- Created Date
J.W. Beeson rides in the gully, keeping an eye on the right flank of the GACD herd on Sunday, August. 27, about 55 miles South of Miles City, Mont. Even with the Sept. 1, end of the drive in sight, cowboys still had to be vigilant with their charges.
- Hartley, Lara
- Contributing Institution
- Range Riders Museum, Inc. and Miles City Star
- Miles City, Montana; Custer County, Montana; Broadus, Montana; Powder River County, Montana; Decker, Montana; Big Horn County, Montana
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use. In addition, no permission is required from the rights-holder(s) for educational uses. For other uses, you need to obtain permission from the rights-holder(s).
- Chicago citation style
- Hartley, Lara. 130 J.W. Beeson Rides,Strip_079_C_J.W. Beeson 600_final. 1995-08-28. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16013coll102/id/84. (Accessed August 14, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- Hartley, Lara, (1995-08-28) 130 J.W. Beeson Rides,Strip_079_C_J.W. Beeson 600_final. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16013coll102/id/84
- MLA citation style
- Hartley, Lara. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16013coll102/id/84>.