Steam-powered Threshing Machine
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Man pumps water out of the main canal to power the steam-powered threshing machine Huntley Irrigation Project, Montana on November 16, 1908.
- Contributing Institution
- Huntley Project Museum of Irrigated Agriculture
- Photo courtesy of the U.S. Department of the Interior, Bureau of Reclamation
Agricultural development projects
Economic development projects
Rural development projects
Diversion structures (Hydraulic engineering)
Beet sugar industry
Billings Historic Collection
Huntley Project Schools
- Huntley Project, Montana; Yellowstone County, Montana; Huntley, Montana; Pompeys Pillar, Montana
- Standardized Rights Statement
- In Copyright:This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use. For other uses you need to obtain permission from the rights-holder(s).
- Chicago citation style
- U.J.Z.-4. Steam-powered Threshing Machine. 1908-11-16. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16013coll107/id/44. (Accessed May 10, 2021.)
- APA citation style
- U.J.Z.-4, (1908-11-16) Steam-powered Threshing Machine. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16013coll107/id/44
- MLA citation style
- U.J.Z.-4. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16013coll107/id/44>.