Griffin, T M (Thomas M)
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Born Dec. 3, 1868, at Corry, PA. Mr. Griffin was married Jan. 18, 1898, in Bozeman. Father of BW, Farrell and TM Jr. Northern Pacific Railroad Conductor. Worked for NP for 45 years. Members of First Methodist church. Wife, Anna M. Griffin, died on February 7, 1938. He died in 1948 - See Long-Time Rail Employee Dies, Billings Gazette, April 18, 1948. Buried at Mountview Cemetery.
- Contributing Institution
- Billings Public Library
- Griffin T M.tif
- Billings, Montana
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Rights Statement should be used for Items for which the copyright status is unknown and for which the data provider has not undertaken an effort to determine the copyright status of the work.
- Chicago citation style
- Unknown. Griffin, T M (Thomas M). 1930. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p103401pblhc/id/574. (Accessed July 13, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- Unknown, (1930) Griffin, T M (Thomas M). Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p103401pblhc/id/574
- MLA citation style
- Unknown. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p103401pblhc/id/574>.