Robert D. Watt Interview, November 15, 1984
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Watt discusses the effects of the depression in St. Ignatius, Montana, and his careers as teacher and legislator. He talks about the changing tides of politics in Montana, especially dealing with taxation and how his teaching career helped lead him to his political one. This audio has not been transcribed, but a tape counter index is available.
- Watt, Robert D
- Contributing Institution
- University of Montana-Missoula. Mansfield Library
- Copyright to this collection is held by the interview participants and by the Maureen and Mike Mansfield Library, University of Montana-Missoula. Permission may be required for use. For further information please contact Archives and Special Collections: (406) 243-2053 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chicago citation style
- Watt, Robert D. Robert D. Watt Interview, November 15, 1984. 1984-11-15T08:00:00Z. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://scholarworks.umt.edu/depressioninmissoula_oralhistory/17. (Accessed July 15, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- Watt, Robert D, (1984-11-15T08:00:00Z) Robert D. Watt Interview, November 15, 1984. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://scholarworks.umt.edu/depressioninmissoula_oralhistory/17
- MLA citation style
- Watt, Robert D. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <https://scholarworks.umt.edu/depressioninmissoula_oralhistory/17>.