Linley, Rev. C. H.
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Born in England in 1860, the Reverend Charles Herbert Linley was the Rector of St. Luke's Episcopal church, Billings in 1888-1890. Became a naturalized citizen in 1894. Went to Church of the Holy Spirit in Missoula in 1890 through at least 1900. Possibly at St. Mark's in Big Timber in 1906. His 1922 passport says he was a clergyman living in Flathead County (Kalispell).
- Contributing Institution
- Billings Public Library
- Linley, Rev. C. H.tif
- Billings, Montana
- Standardized Rights Statement
- The organization that has made the Item available believes that the Item is in the Public Domain under the laws of the United States, but a determination was not made as to its copyright status under the copyright laws of other countries. The Item may not be in the Public Domain under the laws of other countries. Please refer to the organization that has made the Item available for more information.
- Chicago citation style
- Unknown. Linley, Rev. C. H.. 1890. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p103401pblhc/id/656. (Accessed September 19, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- Unknown, (1890) Linley, Rev. C. H.. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p103401pblhc/id/656
- MLA citation style
- Unknown. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p103401pblhc/id/656>.