- View Full Item
- Created Date
- 1980; 1981
A publication of campus news and events was published from 1922 to 1949 under the flag of The Montanomal. Renamed The Wescolite in 1949, it published under that name until 1999. The name changed to Western Wire from 2002 to 2004 but reverted back to The Wescolite in the fall of 2004. Publication ceased after 2009.
- Journalism Club
- Contributing Institution
- University of Montana Western
- Montana State Normal College--Newspapers
Western Montana College of Education--Newspapers
Western Montana College--Newspapers
Western Montana College University of Montana--Newspapers
University of Montana at Western--Newspapers
University of Montana Western--Newspapers
- Dillon, Montana
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use. In addition, no permission is required from the rights-holder(s) for educational uses. For other uses, you need to obtain permission from the rights-holder(s).
- Chicago citation style
- Journalism Club. Wescolite 1980-1981OCR. 1980; 1981. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16013coll72/id/19819. (Accessed July 2, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- Journalism Club, (1980; 1981) Wescolite 1980-1981OCR. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16013coll72/id/19819
- MLA citation style
- Journalism Club. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16013coll72/id/19819>.