Flour Mill, Lewistown, Montana.
- View Full Item
The flour mill was started by the Jackson brothers in 1886. They sold the mill in 1889 to Cyrus S. Stiles and William C. Waldorf who modernized it. The flour was sold under the brand name of “White Satin”. In 1895 they supplied electricity for Lewistown. In 1900 it was sold to George Bach and George W. Cook who later sold it to the Judith Basin Milling Company. In 1913, Rodney Anderson who owned the Montana Flour Mill in Harlowton, came to Lewistown and built a mill on the same place used by the Judith Basin Milling Company.
- Contributing Institution
- Lewistown Public Library, Lewistown, Montana
- Montana Historical Society
- Lewistown, Montana
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Rights Statement should be used for Items for which the copyright status is unknown and for which the data provider has not undertaken an effort to determine the copyright status of the work.
- Chicago citation style
- Unknown. Flour Mill, Lewistown, Montana.. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p103401cmhp/id/2055. (Accessed July 2, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- Unknown, Flour Mill, Lewistown, Montana.. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p103401cmhp/id/2055
- MLA citation style
- Unknown. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p103401cmhp/id/2055>.