- View Full Item
- Created Date
The physical collection consists of records of the Montana State Prison (1869-1974), the Board of Pardons (1890-1965), the Board of Prison Commissioners (1890-1962), and the United States Penitentiary, Montana Territory, for a total of 70 linear feet of records. This digital collection will ultimately comprise approximately ten thousand prisoner description sheets with mug shots. Post-1932 records may also include FBI arrest sheets.
- The Montana State Prison
- Contributing Institution
- Montana Historical Society Research Center
- Standardized Rights Statement
- The organization that has made the Item available believes that the Item is in the Public Domain under the laws of the United States, but a determination was not made as to its copyright status under the copyright laws of other countries. The Item may not be in the Public Domain under the laws of other countries. Please refer to the organization that has made the Item available for more information.
- Chicago citation style
- The Montana State Prison. Surnames Coombs-Coppedge. 1869-1970. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p103401coll11/id/24661. (Accessed July 2, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- The Montana State Prison, (1869-1970) Surnames Coombs-Coppedge. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p103401coll11/id/24661
- MLA citation style
- The Montana State Prison. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p103401coll11/id/24661>.